With a quick-release buckle, you would be able to quickly and conveniently remove your dog’s collar in most emergency situations.
Keeping your pup safe is a big job, especially at night. With our Reflective Laser Engraved Buckle Dog Collar, your dog will be seen at night PLUS all your dogs’ info (name, phone, address) is listed right on the engraved buckle
We’ve been told this is the best, easiest martingale collar our customers have ever used. We tested it for months before bringing it to you and we think it is the perfect collar! Not only will this … personalized custom engraved buckle webbing dog collar from designer Mimi Green. Laser engraved with your dog’s name
Alice in Wonderland Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar
Flash KaBoom Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar
Many dog owners prefer buckle collars for their dogs, but you want to make sure the buckle on your dog’s collar is safe. We’ve all seen collars with those cheap, plastic buckles that break way too easily, so obviously you want to avoid those!Dog collars are made with a miniature Seatbelt buckle that quickly and safely releases with the push of a button. The nylon strap has a welded stainless steel D ring for easy leash attachment.The plastic side-release buckles on the dogIDs collars are designed to handle high impact and remain secure. You don’t have to worry if your dog is a “puller.” Loose-leash walking is always a work in progress, right? A Buckle Martingale Dog collar offers the easy on/off option of a standard dog collar with the increased functionality of the martingale loop. This option is great for very large dogs with large heads because you can take the collar on and off without readjusting it each time to fit over the head.Do you think a quick-release, buckle collar is a good option for your dog? Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below.This is the collar that most people are familiar with and use. It is simply a strip of leather, nylon or a similar material that goes around the dog's neck and is fastened with either a brass buckle or a plastic clip. Pretty simple to figure out! Just because a dog is a Rottweiler doesn't mean that she needs the firmest training collar. If she has a soft, "meek" temperament, it will be just fine to train her on a flat-buckle collar! Somewhat similar to a flat-buckle, this dog training collar is usually made of nylon, which goes about 75% around the dogs' neck. The remaining 25% is made of chain, which can be loosened and tightened with a flick of the wrist.